- New 5 step process for Ormeloxifene API manufacturing has been developed and validated at KFB plant. Annual saving of Rs. 2.5 crore for HLL
- Happy Days Silver Sanitary napkins using Silver nanoparticles for anti odour & for imparting better sterility was launched on Jan 2017
- International patent awarded in ARIPO (African regional intellectual property organization) countries: Patent no. AP3716- An improved female condom and process of manufacturing the same using natural rubber latex
- International patent awarded in Philippines: Patent No. 1/2013/500806 - A novel intrauterine device with controlled copper release
- ULIXIR, Uterine tonic: a unique Ayurvedic formula for uterine disorders was launched on August 2016
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare inaugurated a class 10000 clean room facility at CRDC
- International patent awarded for - An improved female condom and process of manufacturing the same using natural rubber latex (Patent no. 2013/07698, AP3716)
- International patent awarded for - A novel intrauterine device with controlled copper release (Patent No. 2013/1000032970, IN/3321/CHE/2010, W00201302296, 1/2013/500806)
- Ranked 2 for R&D AND INNOVATION among Indian PSUs: Rated by India Today
- Solar Roof top – As a part of green initiative HLL CRDC, a 50 KWP solar photovoltaic project has been executed. The project shall provide an annual saving of Rs.3.3 lakh.
- A small animal experimentation facility has been setup at HLL CRDC for toxicological screening and preclinical pharmacokinetic and histopathological studies.
- Union Secretary, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare opened the HLL Corporate R&D Centre, the 60,000 sq ft state-of-the-art facility at Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram in the state of Kerala on 01 January 2013.
- Shri. Keshav Desiraju I.A.S, Secretary (Health & Family Welfare), Govt. of India inaugurated the new manufacturing facility to produce low-protein and natural latex based female condom (HLLFC) developed in-house by HLL Corporate R&D Centre, at the Peroorkada Factory on 12 July 2013
- Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare JP Nadda has formally launched first indigenously developed natural latex-based female condom (Velvet).
- Emily- An Intrauterine System (IUS) with Controlled Drug Delivery for contraception and management of abnormal uterine bleeding was launched on October 2012
- Foundation stone laid for HLL’s corporate R&D Centre at Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala on February 19